Alpine Sport Boat (US)
On land and by sea Alpine takes sound to a new level
Behold, the official Alpine demo car for 2008, or rather, demo boat - a sleek custom 25-foot high-performance V-bottom sport boat, that is.
The debut of this unique boat wasn’t only a test of the team’s installation skills – but also an amazing introduction to Alpine’s new marine line up. It makes its presence known with 8 amplifiers, 6 subwoofers and 10 pairs of coax speakers – awesome!
The Alpine Advanced Application R&D Team of Gary Bell, Brent Davison, and Steve Brown contributed over 5,000 hours of manpower to rise above and beyond the challenge.
The boat is accompanied by a 2008 Mercedes Benz GL550 with a custom Alpine audio/video plus navigation (A/V + N) system, serving as the luxurious tow vehicle for this upscale vessel.
- iDA-X100M – iPod® Marine Digital Media Receiver
- KCA-SC100 – SIRIUS® Satellite Radio interface
- MC1 – Wireless Remote Commander
- PDX-1.600M – Marine Mono Power Density Digital Amplifier
- PDX-1.400M – Marine 4/3/2 Power Density Digital Amplifier
- SWR-M100 – 10-inch Marine Subwoofers
- SPR-M700 – 7-inch Coaxial 2-way Marine Speakers
- RUE-M1RF – RF remote control
- Kinetik HC2400 High Current Power Cells
- Kinetik KIPS 12-80 Power Supply
- SCC1 SiriusConnect Vehicle Tuner
- Lonseal Flooring and Steps
- BASF Glasurit colors Custom Silver, Blue, Gray, Black Paint
- Santini Custom Paint and Graphics Scheme
- Monster Cable Wiring
- Autopage Security System and actuator control
- Meguiar's and Kevin Brown Detailing, Cleaning, Buffing Products and Sanding/Buffing
- Chevy Vortech-supercharged Big Block Chevy Engine (over 500 HP)
- Bravo 24P four-blade propeller
- Bravo 1 Outdrive
- Klassix Inc. Custom Billet Steering Wheel
- Honda 2000-Watt Generator